Quoted from Andy Sernovitz’s “Word of Mouth Marketing” (2008), Shared by @tnsdigitalID
1) TALKERS. Persons who would be volunteerly share their positive experience to their fellows or even others that they don’t know
2) TOPICS. Things that buzzworthy to be shared among consumers. It doesn’t have to be marvelous, but easy to remembered & unique
3) TOOLS. Using the right tools to spread the information to consumers (eg. social media or blog).
4) TAKING PARTS. Involved ourself on conversations among consumers in order to interact with them
5) TRACKING. We should track any interaction among them (eg. using Net Promoter Score).